The Golden State Warriors (2-0) visit the Sacramento Kings (1-1) in a clash between rivals in the Pacific Division at the Golden 1 Center, starting at 9:00 p.m. ET on Sunday, October 24, 2021. It This is the first clash between the teams this season. The Warriors (on the spread, on the moneyline) meet the Kings on Sunday at 9:00 p.m. ET. The total points are set at for the match.
The betting information in this article reflects Sportsbook odds data as of October 23, 2021, 9:09 p.m. ET. See the table below for the current betting odds.
Warriors vs Kings betting odds
Warriors against. Kings Player Accessories
Injury report as of October 23
Jonathan Kuminga: outside (right knee),
Klay Thompson: absent (on the right Achille),
James Wiseman: out (knee)
Maurice Harkless: day to day (left hip)
Statistical rankings (2020-21)
|Warriors offense||Statistics (Rank)||Defense of kings|
|113.7 (11)||Points / Gm||117.4 (28)|
|91.9 (3)||Goods / Game||89.8 (20)|
|46.8 (14)||Field objective%||48.8 (30)|
|37.6 (8)||3 PT%||38 (25)|
|55.1 (7)||% Effective FG||55.7 (30)|
|58.3 (7)||% actual fire||59.1 (29)|
|Kings offense||Statistics (Rank)||Defense of the warriors|
|113.7 (11)||Points / Gm||112.7 (18)|
|89.8 (10)||Goods / Game||91.9 (28)|
|48 (6)||Field objective%||45.2 (3)|
|36.4 (16)||3 PT%||35.9 (8)|
|54.9 (9)||% Effective FG||52.2 (4)|
|57.8 (12)||% actual fire||56.2 (5)|
Betting records on warriors and kings
- Golden State won 32 ATS games last season, going without covering 35 times.
- The Warriors were 13-9 ATS last season as they played with at least 3.5 points on the favorites.
- Golden State games topped points 26 out of 67 times last season.
- Sacramento covered 30 times in 66 games with a gap last year.
- When playing with at least 3.5 underdogs last season, the Kings were 17-14 ATS.
- A total of 34 Sacramento games last year were called off.
- Klay Thompson scored points per game last season and added rebounds and assists.
- Thompson connected at three per game a season ago.
- Thompson has racked up steals and blocks per game.
- De’Aaron Fox averaged 25.2 points per game last season while adding 7.2 assists.
- Richaun Holmes took 8.3 rebounds per game.
- Buddy Hield was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down four per game.
- Fox collected 1.5 interceptions per game. Holmes averaged 1.6 blocks per outing.
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.