It’s Anthony Smith vs. Ryan Spann in a headlining light heavyweight bout at UFC Fight Night 192, aka UFC on ESPN + 50, at UFC Apex in Las Vegas, Nevada on Saturday, September 18 ( 9/18/2021).
In the main event, Anthony Smith (35-16-0) faces Ryan Spann (19-6-0), and for “Superman” Spann, it’s the biggest fight of his career to date. But for 52-fight veteran Smith, it’s business as usual.
“It’s not going to show me anything that I’ve never seen before, there’s nothing new or flashy, or fancy or special another Ryan Spann,” said Smith. Low Kick MMA. “That doesn’t mean he’s not tough. It doesn’t mean that he isn’t good or that he can’t beat me. There is nothing special about him.
In the main co-event, Ion Cuțelaba (15-6-1) faces Devin Clark (12-5-0) in a second light heavyweight bout. Clark has just lost to headliner Smith, while Cutelaba has just drawn with Dustin Jacoby.
Fight fans won’t want to miss the packed preliminaries this week either, with a total of nine fights on the schedule.
- Light Heavyweight: Anthony Smith vs. Ryan Spann
- Lightweight: Ion Cuțelaba vs. Devin Clark
- Flyweight women: Ariane Lipski against Mandy Böhm
- Lightweight: Arman Tsarukyan vs. Christos Giagos
- Middleweight: Joaquin Buckley vs. Antônio Arroyo
- Bantamweight: Nate Maness vs. Tony Gravely
And here’s the full lineup for the packed foreplay:
- Lightweight: Nikolas Motta vs. Cameron VanCamp
- Lightweight: Mike Rodríguez vs. Tafon Nchukwi
- Female bantamweight: Pannie Kianzadvs. Raquel pennington
- Lightweight: Dakota Bush vs. Zhu Rong
- Bantamweight: Montel Jackson vs. JP Buys
- Flyweight Women: Erin Blanchfield vs. Sarah Alpar
- Welterweight: Impa Kasanganay vs. Carlston Harris
- Bantamweight: Gustavo Lopez vs. Heili Alateng
- Flyweight Women: Emily Whitmire vs. Hannah Goldy
What is ESPN Plus?
ESPN Plus is a streaming service available from ESPN for $ 6.99 per month (you can cancel anytime, so if you wanted to sign up on Friday and then cancel on Sunday, you’ll only be billed for one month). ESPN Plus gives you access to a huge selection of live pro and college sports games.
Cable plans like Spectrum, Verizon, and DirecTV don’t give you access to ESPN Plus, so if you want to watch the fight card you’ll have to pay $ 6.99 or find a bar that has the fight. (Conversely, ESPN Plus does not give you access to ESPN, ESPN2, and other ESPN channels).
What does ESPN Plus include?
ESPN More is a streaming service for sports fans who enjoy watching many sports live like college football and basketball, international basketball, international football and Major League Soccer and MLB. It also has its own original programming television series. Your subscription also gives you access to exclusive ESPN Insider articles and content on the ESPN website.
A complete program of UFC coverage on ESPN Plus is available here.
$ 6.99 per month or $ 69.99 per year. The subscription does not include access to certain à la carte events, such as UFC 266: Volkanovski vs. Ortega. These events cost more, but remain exclusive to the ESPN + service.
If you’re looking to save on a lot of streaming content, the Disney Plus set Includes subscriptions to Hulu ($ 5.99), ESPN Plus ($ 6.99), and Disney Plus ($ 7.99) for just $ 13.99 / month. You pretty much get one of the services for free when you subscribe to the three.