The Denver Nuggets (9-8) will look to end a four-game losing streak on the road when they face the Portland Trail Blazers (9-8) on Tuesday, November 23, 2021 at the Moda Center. The contest airs at 10 p.m. ET. The Trail Blazers () meet the Nuggets ( up for grabs) at 10 p.m. ET on Tuesday. The over / under of the match is set at .
This article refers to lines updated on November 23, 2021 at 7:10 a.m.ET. Find all up to date odds for this game in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Trail Blazers vs Nuggets betting odds
Trail Blazers vs. Nugget Player Accessories
Injury report as of November 23
Trail Blazers: Nothing
Bones Hyland: Out (ankle),
Nikola Jokic: Daily (wrist),
Zeke Nnaji: Out (ankle),
Michael Porter Jr .: Out (Back),
Jamal Murray: Out (knee)
|Trail Blazers offense||Statistics (Rank)||Nugget defense|
|109.9 (6)||Points / Gm||101.6 (2)|
|35 (3)||Goods / Game||21.9 (15)|
|45.9 (11)||Field objective%||45.3 (18)|
|35.7 (10)||3 PT%||32.4 (7)|
|53.7 (5)||% Effective FG||51.6 (17)|
|57 (6)||% actual fire||54.6 (14)|
|Nugget offense||Statistics (Rank)||Trail Blazers Defense|
|102.6 (24)||Points / Gm||109.2 (22)|
|21.9 (16)||Goods / Game||35 (28)|
|45.4 (14)||Field objective%||46.7 (25)|
|31.6 (27)||3 PT%||38.6 (28)|
|51.9 (16)||% Effective FG||54.6 (27)|
|54.4 (20)||% actual fire||57.1 (27)|
College basketball pools
$ 20 free play on first deposit
Plus 20% deposit up to $ 500
Claim: Click Play Now
$ 5 free
No deposit required
$ 5 free
$ 5 more on deposit
Watch sports, play fantasy, earn money!
Claim: Click Play Now
Trail Blazers and Nuggets betting records
- Portland is 7-9-1 ATS this season.
- The Trail Blazers have covered the spread once this season (1-3-1 ATS) playing with at least 5.5 points in favorites.
- So far this season, eight of Portland’s 17 games have been completed.
- Denver has won seven ATS games this season, while failing to cover 10 times.
- The Nuggets have covered the spread once when an underdog 5.5 points or more this season (on four occasions).
- Denver and its opponents have combined to strike more than six out of 17 times this season.
The Nuggets eliminated the Trail Blazers in the last meeting between the teams on November 14, 2021. CJ McCollum scored 21 points to lead the Trail Blazers, and Nikola Jokic scored 28 points for the Nuggets. The Nuggets covered the spread as a 5.5-point favorites and the teams scored 219 points overall to go over 208 points over / under.
|11/14/2021||nuggets||nuggets||-5.5||208||124-95 DEN *|
- 11/14/2021 DNP – Trail Blazers: Damian Lillard; Nuggets: Will Barton
Trail Blazers leaders
- Damian Lillard is the Trail Blazers leading scorer (21.6 points per game) and assists (8.1 assists per game).
- Portland’s rebound leader is Jusuf Nurkic, averaging 11.2 per game.
- McCollum hits 3.4 threes per game to lead the Trail Blazers.
- Nurkic leads the team with 1.4 steals per game. Robert Covington collects 1.1 blocks per outing to punctuate Portland.
- Jokic has shown this season to lead the Nuggets in points (26.4 per game), rebounds (13.6 per game) and assists (6.4 per game).
- Will Barton leads three points for the Nuggets, hitting 2.4 threes per game.
- Jokic leads Denver in interceptions (1.2) and blocks (one) per game.
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.