The Indiana Pacers (9-15) will look to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Miami Heat (13-9) on Friday, December 3, 2021 at Gainbridge Fieldhouse. The game airs at 7 p.m. ET. The Pacers ( ) take the heat ( up for grabs) at 7 p.m. ET on Friday. The match has an over / under .
The betting facts in this article use the latest odds as of December 3, 2021 at 7:09 am ET. Keep scrolling to see all of the latest odds for this game and get up to $ 1,000 in risk free bet at BetMGM today!
Pacers vs Heat Betting Odds
Pacers vs. Heat Player Accessories
Injury report as of December 3
TJ McConnell: out (wrist),
Justin Holiday: Out (Health Protocols),
TJ Warren: Out (foot)
Victor Oladipo: outside (right knee),
Markieff Morris: Out (neck),
Jimmy Butler: outside (tailbone),
Bam Adebayo: outside (thumb)
|Leader offense||Statistics (Rank)||Heat defense|
|107.4 (16)||Points / Gm||103.6 (4)|
|31.6 (2)||Goods / Game||18.1 (12)|
|45.6 (12)||Field objective%||44.3 (11)|
|32.9 (24)||3 PT%||34.1 (14)|
|52.3 (13)||% Effective FG||52.6 (19)|
|55.1 (18)||% actual fire||56 (21)|
|Heat offense||Statistics (Rank)||Defense of the Pacers|
|107.6 (14)||Points / Gm||106.4 (14)|
|18.1 (19)||Goods / Game||31.6 (29)|
|45.8 (11)||Field objective%||44.8 (14)|
|34.6 (14)||3 PT%||35.1 (21)|
|52.7 (11)||% Effective FG||51 (12)|
|56.5 (6)||% actual fire||54.7 (12)|
College basketball pools
$ 20 free play on first deposit
Plus 20% deposit up to $ 500
Claim: Click Play Now
$ 5 free
No deposit required
$ 5 free
$ 5 more on deposit
Watch sports, play fantasy, earn money!
Claim: Click Play Now
Pacers and Heat Betting Records
- Indiana has won 12 ATS games this season, while failing to cover 12 times.
- The Pacers have covered the lead twice when favored by 5 points or more this season (on four occasions).
- Indiana and their opponents have combined to surpass the points total 10 times out of 24 this season.
- Miami has covered 13 times in 22 games with a spread this season.
- The Heat have been 5 or more underdogs twice this season and have covered the gap each time.
- Miami games have topped points 12 out of 22 times this season.
The Pacers got a high 19 points from Chris Duarte en route to a victory over Tyler Herro (30 points) and the Heat in their most recent clash on October 23, 2021. The Heat were the favorites within 3 points of the game, but the Pacers covered the spread of the loss. The teams have accumulated a total of 193 points in total for falling short of the 222 points over / under.
|10/23/2021||Heat||Pacers||-3||222||102-91 IND *|
- 10/23/2021 DNP – Warmth: Kyle Lowry
- Malcolm Brogdon is the Pacers’ leading scorer (21 points per game) and assists (6.1 assists per game).
- Indiana’s rebound leader is Domantas Sabonis, who wins 11.9 per game.
- The Pacers are led by Justin Holiday from Beyond the Arc. He knocks down 2.4 deep shots per game.
- The Indiana blocks leader is Myles Turner, who is averaging 2.8 per game. Sabonis leads the team with an average of one flight per outing.
- Jimmy Butler edged his teammates on the Heat scoring front scoring 23.6 points per game. He’s adding 5.8 rebounds and 5.3 assists per game this season.
- Miami’s leaders in rebounds and assists are Bam Adebayo (10.2 rebounds per game) and Kyle Lowry (7.6 assists per game).
- Herro is at the top of the three-point range for the Heat, hitting 2.9 threes per game.
- Butler leads Miami in interceptions at 2.1 per game, and Dewayne Dedmon leads the team in blocks at 0.4 per game.
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.