The Los Angeles Lakers (16-16) will look to end a three-game losing streak when they host the San Antonio Spurs (12-18) on Thursday, December 23, 2021 at Staples Center. The contest airs at 10:30 p.m. ET. The Lakers ( ) meet the Spurs ( on the cash line) at 10:30 p.m. ET on Thursday. The total points of the match are fixed at .
The information in the following uses the latest quotes as of December 23, 2021 at 2:12 AM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds for this game and get up to $ 1000 Risk Free bet on FanDuel today!
Lakers vs Spurs betting odds
Lakers vs. Spurs Player Accessories
Injury report as of December 23
Anthony Davis: outside (knee),
Austin Reaves: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Avery Bradley: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Malik Monk: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Kent Bazemore: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Kendrick Nunn: Out (knee)
Zach Collins: Out (ankle)
|Lakers offense||Statistics (Rank)||Spurs defense|
|109.8 (9)||Points / Gm||109.8 (24)|
|22.6 (9)||Goods / Game||23.5 (23)|
|46.2 (11)||Field objective%||46.3 (23)|
|34.9 (15)||3 PT%||36.6 (25)|
|52.8 (12)||% Effective FG||53.4 (24)|
|55.7 (15)||% actual fire||56.1 (19)|
|Spurs offense||Statistics (Rank)||Defense of the Lakers|
|109.8 (9)||Points / Gm||111.2 (27)|
|23.5 (8)||Goods / Game||22.6 (22)|
|46.8 (4)||Field objective%||44.4 (10)|
|35.2 (14)||3 PT%||33.3 (5)|
|52.5 (15)||% Effective FG||51.2 (8)|
|54.7 (22)||% actual fire||54.5 (7)|
College basketball pools
$ 20 free play on first deposit
Plus 20% deposit up to $ 500
Claim: Click Play Now
2 FREE ENTRIES
With a deposit of $ 20
Lakers and Spurs betting records
- Los Angeles have set a 12-19-1 ATS record so far this year.
- The Lakers are 6-12-1 ATS this season when playing with at least 1.5 points in favorites.
- Los Angeles and their opponents have combined to strike more than 16 out of 32 times this season.
- San Antonio has covered 17 times in 30 ATS chances this season.
- Spurs are 12-8 ATS this season when playing with at least 1.5 underdogs.
- So far this year, 17 of San Antonio’s 30 over / under games have reached over.
The Lakers secured a team-record 34 points over Anthony Davis en route to victory over Keldon Johnson (24 points) and the Spurs in their most recent clash on November 14, 2021. The Lakers were favorites with 2 points remaining. . and covered the gap in the win. The teams totaled 220 points in total to go over 219.5 points over / under.
|11/14/2021||Lakers||Lakers||-2||219.5||114-106 LAL *|
|10/26/2021||Spurs||Spurs||-2||219.5||125-121 LAL *|
- 11/14/2021 DNP – Spurs: Jakob Poeltl
- 10/26/2021 DNP – Lakers: Wayne Ellington
- Davis leads the Lakers in scoring (23.3 points per game) and rebounding (9.9 rebounds per game).
- The leader in Los Angeles assists is Russell Westbrook, who has a combined 8.1 per game.
- Carmelo Anthony is the Lakers’ top three-point shooter, at 2.4 per game.
- Westbrook leads the team with 1.2 steals per game. Davis accumulates two blocks per outing to give rhythm to Los Angeles.
- Dejounte Murray sits first in Spurs scoring and assists lists, totaling 18.1 points and 8.6 assists per game.
- Jakob Poeltl’s 8.7 rebounds per game punctuate San Antonio’s rebound effort. He also adds 12.2 points per game.
- Doug McDermott leads the Spurs in beyond the arc, averaging two-by-threes per game.
- Murray of San Antonio sits first in the team’s interception standings with two per game and Poeltl is first in blocks at 1.6 per game.
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.