through 2 quarters
Five behind at the end of the last quarter, the Philadelphia 76ers have now taken the lead. It’s anyone’s game at halftime, but Philadelphia is ahead of the Sacramento Kings 55-52.
The 76ers have so far had no offensive strengths, with all players limited to 12 points or less. Sacramento was led by shooter Buddy Hield, who so far has 16 points in addition to six boards.
The Kings haven’t been a great team in the second half this season, losing 86% of the time while they were on the break.
Philadelphia @ Sacramento
Current records: Philadelphia 9-8; Sacramento 6-11
What there is to know
The Sacramento Kings haven’t won a game against the Philadelphia 76ers since February 2, 2019, but they will look to end the drought on Monday. The Kings will stay at home for another game and host Philadelphia at 10 p.m. ET on November 22 at the Golden 1 Center. Both teams suffered a loss in their last game, so they will have a lot of motivation to get the “W”.
The game between Sacramento and the Utah Jazz last Saturday wasn’t a total blowout, but with Sacramento falling 123-105 at home, it was poised to become one. Center Richaun Holmes made a good effort for the losing team as he collected 22 points in addition to seven rebounds.
Meanwhile, Philadelphia fell to the Portland Trail Blazers last Saturday, losing 118-111. Shooting goaltender Seth Curry didn’t really make a difference for Philadelphia; Curry finished with ten points on a 3-on-10 shot during his 32 minutes on the field.
The Kings are the favorites in this one, with an expected margin of victory of 5 points. They’ve failed bettors playing the spread in their last three games, so buyers are wary.
Sacramento found itself the reluctant recipients of an unpleasant 129-105 punch to the stomach against the 76ers when the two teams previously met in March. Maybe Sacramento will have better luck at home than on the road? Watch the contest and come back to CBS Sports for all the details.
How to watch
- When: Monday at 10 p.m. ET
- Or: Golden Center 1 – Sacramento, CA
- TV: NBATV
- Online broadcast: fuboTV (Try free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- To follow: CBS Sports app
- Cost of the ticket: $ 9.00
The Kings are a 5-point favorite against the 76ers, according to the latest NBA odds.
The line drifted a bit towards the Kings, as the game opened with the Kings as a 3.5-point favorite.
Over / Under: -110
Check out the NBA’s picks for each game, including this one, of SportsLine’s advanced computer model. Get choices now.
History of the series
Philadelphia has won seven of its last 12 games against Sacramento.
- March 20, 2021 – Philadelphia 129 vs. Sacramento 105
- February 09, 2021 – Philadelphia 119 vs. Sacramento 111
- March 05, 2020 – Philadelphia 125 vs. Sacramento 108
- November 27, 2019 – Philadelphia 97 vs. Sacramento 91
- March 15, 2019 – Philadelphia 123 vs. Sacramento 114
- February 02, 2019 – Sacramento 115 vs. Philadelphia 108
- December 19, 2017 – Sacramento 101 vs. Philadelphia 95
- November 09, 2017 – Sacramento 109 v Philadelphia 108
- January 30, 2017 – Philadelphia 122 v Sacramento 119
- December 26, 2016 – Sacramento 102 vs. Philadelphia 100
- February 10, 2016 – Sacramento 114 vs. Philadelphia 110
- December 30, 2015 – Philadelphia 110 vs. Sacramento 105
Sacramento injury report
No injury information
Philadelphia injury report
- Aaron Henry: Decision during the match (Illness)
- Danny Green: Out (hamstrings)
- Tobias Harris: outside (hip)
- Seth Curry: Out (Back)
- Joel Embiid: Released (Covid-19)