The Charlotte Hornets (8-7) will look to extend a three-game winning streak when they host the Washington Wizards (10-3) at 7 pm ET on Wednesday, November 17, 2021. The Wizards have won five games in a row. Hornets ( ) meet wizards ( on the money line) Wednesdays at 7:00 p.m. ET.
The betting facts in the article below reflect the odds as of November 16, 2021 at 8:11 p.m. ET. Head over to the table below for the final lines of this release and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Hornets vs Wizards betting odds
Hornets against. Wizard Player Accessories
Injury report as of November 16
Gordon Hayward: Daily (hamstrings),
PJ Washington: Out (elbow)
Rui Hachimura: Out (not with the team),
Davis Bertans: day to day (ankle),
Thomas Bryant: absent (left knee)
|Hornet offensive||Statistics (Rank)||Defense of sorcerers|
|113.3 (2)||Points / Gm||103.5 (8)|
|34.6 (6)||Goods / Game||21.8 (18)|
|44.8 (18)||Field objective%||42.4 (1)|
|37.3 (3)||3 PT%||30.7 (1)|
|52 (18)||% Effective FG||47.7 (1)|
|54.8 (18)||% actual fire||51.9 (2)|
|Sorcerer offense||Statistics (Rank)||Hornet Defense|
|108.4 (16)||Points / Gm||115.1 (30)|
|21.8 (13)||Goods / Game||34.6 (25)|
|46.3 (9)||Field objective%||46.5 (25)|
|33.7 (20)||3 PT%||34.3 (16)|
|52.4 (15)||% Effective FG||54 (25)|
|56 (10)||% actual fire||57.2 (26)|
College basketball pools
$ 20 free play on first deposit
Plus 20% deposit up to $ 500
Claim: Click Play Now
$ 5 free
No deposit required
$ 5 free
$ 5 more on deposit
Watch sports, play fantasy, earn money!
Claim: Click Play Now
Betting records on hornets and wizards
- Charlotte has covered eight times in 15 ATS chances this season.
- The Hornets have been favored by 2.5 points or more three times this season and have covered the spread in two of those games.
- Charlotte and her opponents have combined to strike more than nine out of 15 times this season.
- Washington has won nine ATS games this season, while failing to cover four times.
- The Wizards have been underdog by 2.5 points or more on five occasions this year and have covered the spread in three of those games.
- Washington games have topped the points total four of 13 times this year.
Heads of hornets
- LaMelo Ball leads the Hornets in rebounds (7.5 per game) and assists (7.1 per game).
- Charlotte is dominated by Miles Bridges’ 21.5 points per game.
- The Hornets are led by Ball from Beyond the Arc. He hits 2.7 deep shots per game.
- Ball leads the team with 2.1 steals per game. Mason Plumlee accumulates 1.1 blocks of a competition to give rhythm to Charlotte.
- Bradley Beal edged his teammates on the Wizards front by scoring 23.1 points per game. He’s adding 5.5 rebounds and 5.6 assists per game this season.
- Washington’s leaders in rebounds and assists are Kyle Kuzma (9.2 rebounds per game) and Spencer Dinwiddie (six assists per game).
- Kuzma leads the three-point lineup for the Wizards, knocking down 2.5 threes per game.
- No one in Washington catches more interceptions than Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (1.4 per game) or blocks more shots than Daniel Gafford (1.8 per game).
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.