The Chicago Bulls (23-10) will look to continue a six-game winning streak when they visit the Washington Wizards (18-17) on Jan.1, 2022 at Capital One Arena. Bulls (on the spread) and Wizards ( to win) will meet on Saturday at 7 p.m. ET. The total points in the match are fixed at .
This article uses lines valid as of January 1, 2022 at 9:08 a.m. ET. Check out all the current odds for this contest in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Bulls vs Wizards betting odds
Bulls against. Wizard Player Accessories
January 1 injury report
Marko Simonovic: Out (Health and safety protocols),
Ersan Ilyasova: Out (Health Protocols),
Tony Bradley: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Patrick Williams: Out (left wrist),
Lonzo Ball: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Alfonzo McKinnie: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Alex Caruso: Out (foot)
Davis Bertans: Out (Illness),
Spencer Dinwiddie: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Brad Wanamaker: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Raul Neto: Out (Health and safety protocols),
Rui Hachimura: Out (Health Protocols),
Thomas Bryant: absent (left knee)
|Bull offense||Statistics (Rank)||Defense of sorcerers|
|110.7 (9)||Points / Gm||108.5 (19)|
|20.4 (14)||Goods / Game||19.1 (13)|
|47.4 (3)||Field objective%||45.3 (16)|
|38.1 (1)||3 PT%||34.1 (10)|
|53.9 (3)||% Effective FG||51.2 (8)|
|57.6 (3)||% actual fire||55.3 (12)|
|Sorcerer offense||Statistics (Rank)||Defense of the bulls|
|106.1 (20)||Points / Gm||106.9 (13)|
|19.1 (18)||Goods / Game||20.4 (17)|
|46.5 (7)||Field objective%||45.2 (15)|
|32.7 (26)||3 PT%||36 (23)|
|52.4 (15)||% Effective FG||51.9 (11)|
|55.8 (16)||% actual fire||55.6 (14)|
Bulls and Wizards Betting Records
- Chicago is 21-12-0 ATS so far this year.
- The Bulls are 13-4 ATS this season when playing with at least 2.5 points from favorites.
- In total, 16 of Chicago’s 33 games this season have been completed.
- Washington is 16-19-0 ATS this season.
- The Wizards have covered the spread eight times this season (8-8 ATS) playing with at least 2.5 underdogs.
- A total of 17 games in Washington this year have topped the points total.
- DeMar DeRozan leads the Bulls with 26.8 points per game.
- Nikola Vucevic beats Chicago with 11.4 rebounds per game and Lonzo Ball leads the team with five assists per game.
- Ball is the Bulls’ top three-point shooter, knocking down 3.1 per game.
- Alex Caruso leads the team with two interceptions per game. Vucevic collects 1.1 blocks of a contest to give rhythm to Chicago.
- Bradley Beal sits at the top of the Wizards’ scoring and assist lists, totaling 23.4 points and 6 assists per game.
- When it comes to rebounds, Kyle Kuzma leads Washington with eight per game.
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope leads the Wizards in beyond the arc, averaging 2.1 three shots per game.
- Washington’s Caldwell-Pope sits first in the team’s interception charts at 1.3 per game and Daniel Gafford is first in blocks at 1.8 per game.
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.