The Phoenix Suns take to the court on Friday for an NBA Playoff basketball night with some exciting betting options. Let’s focus on Mikal Bridges prop bets and lines for his next game. Bridges’ over / under points in Friday’s game against the Denver Nuggets is 13.5.
In his last five performances, Bridges finished averaging 14.6 points and 1.6 steals per game. Over the season, he averages 13.3 points while shooting 53.1% from the ground.
The Suns face the Nuggets on Friday, starting at 10 p.m. ET. The Nuggets are picked to win Game 3 of the Western Conference Semifinals by punters, who rank them as 1.5-point favorites. The over / under is set at 223.5 points. Let’s take a look at how Bridges has performed this season and in his recent outings to give an overview of his betting lines for this game.
Distribution of bets on Mikal Bridges accessories
- Points above / below: 13.5
- On the coast: 100
- Below the odds: -128
- Points per game: 13.3
Mikal Bridges points
- Bridges’ 13.5 point over / under bet on Friday is 0.2 points higher than his season scoring average (13.3).
- Bridges have scored over 13.5 points 39 times this season (out of 80 games total – 48.8%).
- Bridges’ average over / under points bet over the season is 0.9 points lower than his average score per game (13.3 points).
- In 38 of 65 chances this year (58.5%), Bridges has surpassed his point total.
- In 45 of 80 competitions this year (56.2%), Bridges topped his season average point bet total (12.4).
- Opponents of the Nuggets are averaging 109.2 points per game, which is the 20th most abandoned by an NBA team this season.
Special promotion on NBA betting!
Place a first risk-free bet at BetMGM sports betting up to $ 600 (paid in free bets) today!
New customer offer available in IA, IN, CO, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA and WV; Thermal baths and conditions of application. Bet now!
Mikal Bridges rebound preview
- Bridges averaged 0.8 more rebounds per game (4.3) than his prop bet total in Friday’s game (3.5).
- In 61.3% of his games this season (49 of 80), Bridges has exceeded his bet total for his next game (3.5 boards).
- The average bet over / under Bridges for rebounds this season is 4.3. It’s the same as his rebound average for the season.
- Barely 43.1% of the time this season (28 of 65 outings), Bridges has topped his rebound bet total.
- Bridges topped his average rebound bet total (4.3 boards) in just 40% of his clashes (32 of 80 games).
- Opponents of the Nuggets have lost 42.6 rebounds per game this season, the 27th against any team in the NBA.
Mikal Bridges helps insights
- Bridges’ average of assists over the year – 2.1 per game – is 0.6 assists higher than Friday’s total assists bets (1.5).
- In 62.5% of his clashes this season (50 of 80), Bridges has tallied over 1.5 assists.
- Bridges averaged 2.1 assists per game, 0.2 more per game than his average over / under bet of 1.9.
- Bridges has recorded 1.9 or more assists (his average assists bet total) in 50 of his 80 competitions (62.5%).
- Opponents of the Nuggets are averaging 25.4 assists per game, which is the seventh most allowed by an NBA team this season.
Want some action on this one? Place a bet on BetMGM now. For more sports betting tips and advice, visit SportsbookWire.com. Please play responsibly.
Additional NBA Sports Coverage:
Gannett can earn income through public referrals to betting services. Editors are independent of this relationship and have no influence on media coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any content.
Powered by Data Skrive